Welcome to the School Counseling Department
9th - 11th (A-K)
Mrs. Merrigan 561-364-7933
9th - 11th (L-Z)
Mrs. J. Hill 561-369-7108
Mrs. E. Kurtz ~ Assistant Principal
12th grade counselor 561-369-7035
Guidance (office) Secretary
Darnley FanFan 561-369-7067
Need to send us a FAX?
Applications will be accepted throughout this year.
6th - 8th graders are being recruited for SY16.
Contact School Counselor
561 318-8087, Extension 1113
Dean of Student Services
Freddy Ponton 561-318-8707
Parent Liaison for SouthTech Preparatory Academy
Magda Murray 561-318-8087
Florida Department of Education Designated “ A ” School
Parent Resource Page
Emergency information and school procedures.
and other important information for a complete education that leads to a productive career.
Career Insight and links that can improve your quality of life.
Students schedule an appointment
- Pick up an appointment request form from the guidance office before/after school or during lunch.
- Return the completed request form to the guidance secretary.
- Counselor will call the student down during an appropriate period.
- Students are discouraged from visiting guidance between class changes as tardiness to class will be unexcused.
- Students may not wait in the guidance office to see their counselor without an appointment and/or a pass from their teacher.
Schedule / Academy Change Requests
Schedule / Academy changes request will only be considered during the first two weeks of each nine weeks. Requests must be put in writing by a parent/guardian and must be approved by the principal.